Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Churches of Spain!

The Outside of the Main Church.
My girls and i before Las Rozas. 
An inside shrine of the church!
Beautiful!
Hay everyone! I have been having an awesome time here and doing so many cool things! I have been playing rugby which is awesome, hanging out with friends, and going to school and other classes. Last weekend i went to Las Rozas with some of my friends from school. Las Rozas was having a fiesta because towns here have week long fiestas, and last week was the fiestas for Las Rozas. It was so much fun! We ate yummy carnival spanish foods, went on rides, went shopping, and hung out with friends! After the fiestas i went to Caravaca de la Cruz with my family for the weekend. It was a four hour drive with Lucas (my eight year old little brother playing his video games) and Ale and i sleeping the whole time. We got there and checked into the most religious hotel I have ever seen in my life. It had a church and various other holy rooms inside and a lot of religious decor, and we had padres serve us dinner! The churches there were so magnificent, and so was everything that was in the town. We went to the park with the clearest water ever, the architecture was absolutely stunning, and the statues in the churches were absolutely stunning as well. It was an amazing trip, and this weekend I get to go to the north of spain to my family's house and im really excited! Ill write back again soon!
Sarah Evelynn☮ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment