Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh spain.

My two new best american friends, Greg and Alex, and i
at the Rotary Exchange weekend!
Hello all! sorry i haven't posted in awhile everything has just been so hectic! Well first off I had my rotary exchange weekend and LOVED it. there are 70 students in spain this year, and they are all so awesome. i made some really good friends from the us that i cant wait to hang out with and go on our trip together! One of my really good friends i made, alex, lives about five minutes away in a different town, and lots of them live in Madrid a 10 minute car ride away! I have been playing rugby with the team here, and LOVE it. I almost forgot how much i loved rugby with being hurt all year and am SO happy to be able to play again! the team is so nice and helpful and explain to me everything i dont understand. School is going pretty well for me, i can understand a lot of what the teachers are saying, i just dont quite comprehend what they are saying just yet! but everyday i feel school get better and better! i have also made some friends at school! haha thank goodness. two of my new friends i went to madrid with this weekend to a lovely park and around plaza del sol, and seeing the sites of madrid. i also got to hang out with a previous foreign exchange student, marina, who went to florida last year. i went and ate dinner with her and her friends and it was so much fun! this week im signing up for photography classes at the youth center for my town and i cannot wait! i am also going to the fiestas de la rozas, a town close to mine, this friday with some friends and am taking a little family trip this weekend! i am having a wonderful time, and the people, culture, and experience are making themselves known to me day by day and making me so happy that i could enjoy this experience!
Write again soon!
My two friends from school i went to madrid with!
Ali on the left, Nerea on the right!

Sarah Evelynn☮ツ

1 comment: